This ultra-mild acidic cleansing gel containing lactic acid ensures effective intimate hygiene and care, and reduces the risk of infection and irritation. Honeysuckle flower extract has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, and brings instant relief and the feeling of freshness. Canola oil relieves skin irritations, redness and burning, and promotes wound healing and skin regeneration. The gel wash restores the natural acidic pH level and maintains the microbial balance of the intimate area. Thanks to the moisturizing properties of glycerin and allantoin, it effectively prevents excessive dryness of the mucosa, relieving and soothing irritations. It has been clinically tested under the supervision of gynaecologists. It has been tested with the participation of women during pregnancy, the postpartum period and nursing.
The product received a positive opinion No. ZF-K-18/11 from the Mother and Child Institute.
HIGH TOLERANCE AND EFFICACY
CLINICALLY AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
RECOMMENDED BY GYNAECOLOGISTS AND OBSTETRICIANS
Safety and high tolerance confirmed by clinical and dermatological tests.
USE: Apply a small amount of the gel to your hand and wash your intimate area. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- reduces the number of germs
- relieves irritations
- Lactic acid – helps normalize and maintain the physiological pH of the intimate area. It protects the intimate area from redness and irritation, and promotes skin hydration and regeneration.
- Honeysuckle flower extract – has skin softening and smoothing properties.
- Canola oil – boosts skin repair processes and has a soothing and calming effect.
- Allantoin – promotes regeneration of damaged skin.