The active drug Amol this:
- peppermint oil cholagogic and żółciotwórczo. It is also used in diseases of the upper respiratory tract and in the treatment of nerve pain and headaches. The main component of the essential oil is menthol (cholagogic, spasmolytic, przeciwswiadowo and analgesic).
- lavender oil helps digestion, acts wiatropednie and antispasmodic, and sedative and analgesic headaches nervosa.
- citronella oil reduces nervous tension. Used as an auxiliary in the treatment of insomnia.
- cinnamon oil stimulates the secretion of gastric juice and carminative przeciwbiegunkowo works.
- clove oil is used in chronic pain, migraine, toothache in mild infections of the mouth and the skin. Due to the disinfecting properties of sore throat, cough associated with the common cold, and in dressings for a minor wound.
- lemon oil increases mucus secretion. It works poorly spasmolytic and disinfecting.
Information on the efficacy of the drug Amol based on experience and many years of its application.
Amol has traditionally been used in the following indications:
Indications for use:
- externally in order to improve the malaise, for example in the cold (inhalation and gargles), the voltage headaches, muscle pains, and to improve blood supply to the skin (for rubbing).
- nternally: in digestive disorders (dyspepsia), eg: bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain.
Composition: 1 g (21 drops) contains:
Mentholum (menthol) 17.23 mg
Citronellae aetheroleum (citronella oil) 1.00 mg
Caryophylli aetheroleum (clove oil) 1.00 mg
Aetheroleum cinnamomi (cinnamon oil) 2.40 mg
Citri aetheroleum (lemon oil) 5.70 mg
Menthae piperitae aetheroleum (peppermint oil) 2.40 mg
Lavandulae aetheroleum (lavender oil) 2.40 mg
excipients: ethanol 96 vol. % (638 mg) in water.
Amol drug must not be used:
- In case of hypersensitivity to the substances contained in the product;
- Children under 12 years of age, due to the lack of sufficient research on the use of the drug Amol in this age group;
- In bronchial asthma and other respiratory disorders which are accompanied by strong airway hypersensitivity;
- In the case of obstruction of the bile duct (e.g., in the course of cholelithiasis), cholecystitis;
- In patients with severe liver damage;
- In people addicted to alcohol;
- On damaged skin such as burns, eczema and open wounds, skin diseases running with a rash on the mucous membranes and around the eyes.