Emolium cream is a modern emollient destined for care of dry skin and for dermatological care in diseases characterised by dry skin: atopic dermatitis, ichthyosis, psoriasis, eczema, lichen planus and supportive during local treatment with corticosteroids. It supports care at the periods of remissions. It can be used for face and whole body. Due to its carefully composed and tested combination of active substances, it efficiently removes the causes and results of the skin’s dryness – it oils and moisturises the epidermis, limits transepidermal water loss, rebuilds the skin’s lipid coat and softens and supples the epidermis as well as soothes itching. The hypoallergic formulation of the Special Cream was developed in cooperation with dermatologists. It is recommended for use in children over 1 month old.
- water in oil emulsion (W/O)
- nourishes and oils in a long-term manner
- soothes itching
- rebuilds the natural hydrolipid coat of the skin
- limits transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- supports treatment in aggravation of diseases characterised by the skin dryness
- spreads very well on the skin, leaving a thin film on its surface
- does not contain dyes and fragrances
Apply a thin layer of cream on thoroughly cleansed skin. For best results use at least twice a day.