Enterol 250® drug is recommended to administer:
- Acute diarrhea of bacterial and viral extending without blood in the stool and no significant general reaction.
- In addition to hydration in adults and children,
- For the prevention of diarrhea associated with antibiotics.
- In addition to antibiotic treatment of recurrent infections, Clostridium difficile,
- For the prevention of diarrhea due to enteral feeding.
- For the prevention and treatment of diarrhea among travelers.
Oral antidiarrheal medication. Saccharomyces boulardii is resistant to gastric juice and intestinal juice; It is immune to most antibiotics and sulfonamides. The preparation is in the intestinal lumen. Exerts antibacterial activity against Candida albicans, inhibit the effects of bacterial toxins. It produces vitamin B.
Each capsule contains:
– 250 mg of freeze-dried yeast Saccharomyces boulardii, 32.5 mg lactose monohydrate.
Enterol 250® drug should be administered orally 1 to 2 capsules a day.
The capsules Enterol 250® should be swallowed with water.
The capsule can also be opened and the contents poured into a small amount of sweetened drink, food or added to a bottle of baby food.
Because of the risk of choking in children under 6 years of age is recommended to open the capsules and administration of their contents with drinks or food.
In order to obtain the best performance Enterol 250® drug should not be used immediately after meals.