Expiry date: 06/2016
Apply a small amount of Conceive Plus® to the genital area prior to or during intercourse. Re-apply as required. Suitable for daily use by both you and your partner. Conceive Plus® Multi-use Tube may be used in conjunction with Conceive Plus® Pre-filled Applicators for intra-vaginal application.
Conceive Plus® can also be used to lubricate vaginal tissues to facilitate entry of diagnostic or therapeutic devices used in fertility interventions. Enclosed applicators are not sterile and should not be used when sterile product is required. Follow directions to deposit Conceive Plus® into the vagina. Use another applicator and apply directly to the instrument if additional lubrication is required to facilitate entry into the vaginal cavity.
When you are not trying to conceive, Conceive Plus® is compatible with natural rubber latex and polyurethane condoms. Do not use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms. Do not apply directly from the pre-filled applicator to avoid damaging the condom, squeeze the gel onto clean fingertips and apply to the condom surface.
Deionised water, hypromellose, sodium chloride, glycerol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, methylparaben, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride.
– Not a contraceptive, Conceive Plus does not kill sperm or interfere with sperm function.
– If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor if it persists.
– Keep out of reach of children
– Store between 36°F° – 86°F / 2°C – 30°C in the carton
– Each applicator is for single use only.
– Do not use if the tamper evident tab is broken or missing.
– Do not use after expiration date. (expiration date can be found on the applicator crimp and on the display carton)
– Do not use with synthetic polyisoprene condoms.
– Conceive Plus is very slippery, clean spills immediately.