1. The website of the Polonia Pharmacy Ltd uses files called Cookies. They are saved on the terminal equipment of the person visiting the Online Pharmacy, if the web browser allows it. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which it comes, its "expiration time" and an individual, randomly selected number identifying the file.
2. The pharmacy uses two types of cookies:
2.1 Session cookies: after the browser session ends or the computer is turned off, the saved information is deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the customers' computer.
2.2 Permanent cookies: they are stored in the memory of the Customer's terminal device and remain there until they are deleted or expire. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from your customers' computer.
3. The pharmacy uses its own cookies to:
3.1. Authentication of the Customer in the Online Pharmacy Polonia Pharmacy and ensuring the Customer session in the Online Pharmacy (after logging in), thanks to which the Customer does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Polonia Pharmacy Pharmacy;
3.2. Analyzes and research and audience audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help understand how customers use the Pharmacy Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
4. The cookies mechanism is safe for computers of the clients of the Online Pharmacy Polonia Pharmacy. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter your clients' computers in this way. Nevertheless, in their browsers, Customers have the option of limiting or disabling cookies' access to computers. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Online Pharmacy, in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies.
5. The pharmacy may collect customers' IP addresses. The IP address is the number assigned to the computer of the visitor to the Online Pharmacy by the ISP. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned to the computer dynamically, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and is therefore commonly treated as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used by Polonia Pharmacy in diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes as useful information when administering and improving the Online Pharmacy, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of server-consuming, unwanted automatic programs for viewing the content of the Online Pharmacy.
6. The Online Pharmacy contains links and references to other websites. Polonia Pharmacy is not responsible for the privacy policies applicable to them.